Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Antique Mall

Have you guys been to the new Antique Mall on Highway 1 yet?  You know, the one where The Keeping Room booth is?  Well, what are you waiting for?  As the weather cools down, more and more vendors are popping up in that place and I am seeing some really cool things!  I was there yesterday, but unfortunatley did not have my camera with me.  However, here are examples of some of the fabulousness that I saw:

A jar of vintage marbles like this one:

A couple of beautiful vintage bronze wheat sconces similar to this:




I always see vintage globes in there!



I saw a buddha statue similar to this one:


Several gorgeous mirrors (and the prices are great on these!)


Some gilt candlesticks such as these:



And they always have brass planters that you can do so much with - like this one:

And lots of trunks like this:




Of course, The Keeping Room has framed chalkboards:


lamps and artwork:


And of course, furniture:




We have a long weekend ahead, so come and check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment