Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Decorating Ideas

So today I am going to share some fall decorating ideas with you, and hopefully show you something different and new.  I am definitely trying a few of these in my own home......


I adore feathers - in any form, including decorative balls!  How simple and chic is this?


Lights on branches?  Imagine the ambience that creates!  I feel warm and cozy just looking at this picture.



Everybody loves a letter on a front door!  I think this front entrance is adorable!


I am not usually a polka dot kind of girl, but I can't resist the planters above, the ribbon below and the pumpkin below that!  Okay, maybe I just like polka dots in the fall!?

How easy would this be to do?  No messy pumpkin-carving, just paint on the dots!  I love it!


You know that I love that teal color of the stools!  Just add in the orange from the leaves and white pumpkins and this is one of the most beautiful fall scenes that I have seen!

More feathers!  Just put a bunch in a vase and voila!  Instant centerpiece!


Here is another non-messy pumpkin idea!  Just add upholstery tacks!  This is one I am definitley trying!



This place setting has the freshness that I am looking for this year in fall decor - teal, brown and feathers!  Where oh where can I buy that stemware?


Last but not least, how cute is this wreath?  Two things I love and I think everyone should have in there decoration closet - burlap and moss!   I love how the orange pumpkins give a pop of color!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment