Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall Inspiration

It's hard to think about fall in the south when it is still so stinkin' hot!  However, changes are a comin'!  The highs tomorrow and Saturday are supposed to be in the 70's.  Yippee!  Now that bit of information is getting me into a fall state of mind.  So, this morning, I have been coming up with fall inspirations for my home and yours.  We all know that anyone can go get some pumpkins and scatter them around your house.  But I want something different, something fresh! This summer I couldn't get the color turquoise off of my mind and now that color is just getting darker and deeper -as in peacock or teal!  Mix teal in with orange and brown and you have a fresh fall color palette!  Here are some color inpirations:









Tomorrow, I will share fresh fall decorating ideas that you can bring into your home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment