Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Schoolhouse Electric

Hey Guys!  I know it has been awhile, but I am going to try to post more frequently now that we are into the new year and things have slowed down.  Plus, I have made some new year's resolutions like take calcium vitamins, blog more, exercise, blah, blah, blah.  So, here I am! 

Don't you just love when you are surfing the net and you come across a website that you haven't seen before and it is totally fun and inspirational?  I have discovered such a site recently - Schoolhouse Electric.  Apparently, this retail store has been around for the last 10 years, but I have only seen it this week!  Their style is very eclectic, simple and very much what's going on in the design world now.  What's more, I think the style would be very easy to imitate on a budget - now that really gets my blood pumping!  Check out these images from my new discovery:















No comments:

Post a Comment