Friday, January 20, 2012

What Clutter?

If you are anything like me, you want your house to be neat and tidy all the time, but it is just so hard to make that happen - especially if you have kids! 


And, admittedly, even if I didn't have kids my house would not be neat and tidy all the time. I am one of those people who have to keep inviting people over in order to keep myself motivated to clean up!  It sure is easier to keep your house neat when you have beautiful places to put things.  With the beginning of  a new year, retailers have put a plethora of new storage options in the stores for us - and many of them are very affordable!  Here are some that have caught my eye:


I love this bin from the Container Store and it's only $9.99!

These silver mesh bins are also from the Container Store and adds a nice industrial look:

This plastic containers from Target are adorable and great to store small items in :

I also found these zig zag bins at our local Target, but I do not see them online:


This is a really cool place to keep extra printer paper, envelops, stationary, etc.  It can be found at overstock.com

I love these beautiful baskets from West Elm:


Happy organizing!


No comments:

Post a Comment