Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Campaign Furniture Score!

Like most everyone who reads home decor blogs, I too have a love for campaign furniture.  There is just something so sleek and handsome about those pieces.  When you look at all of the campaign furniture makeovers out there, it is no wonder that it is such a coveted item!  Well, this weekend, I scored my own campaign chest of drawers!  I found it on craigslist.  When you are searching for this type of furniture, it will never be listed under "campaign" so don't even try to search for that.  You have to look at all "dressers", "chest of drawers", etc.  Usually the people selling campaign furniture do not know it is a desired piece.  If they do know, they will jack the price up!

So, for this piece I had to drive to the middle of nowhere, but for $30, it was worth it.  The condition is not great, but my husband and I think we can fix it up and make it gorgeous.  As of right now, I plan on putting it in our guest bedroom.


Check out the possibilities:






Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment