Monday, August 15, 2011

World Peace and Love

As much as I want world peace and love, in my home, I really want a globe - or 2 or 3.  I love globes, of all kinds and colors!  If I run into a vintage globe somewhere - it's like a magnet!  I immediately start thinking of places that I can put it in my house.  So far, the boys have one if their room and there is one in our playroom.  Hmmm....maybe I need to just start a collection like these:


 


I am always on the look out for vintage finds for the booth, such as these:





Or how about painting some with chalkboard paint:





You can even get crazy and make a globe bowl:


Or maybe globe bread.....


 Okay, maybe that's taking things a little too far, but you get the picture!  Adding a globe of some sort can add interest and color to your home.  I am on the look out for globes to put into the booth.  Don't forget to come on by starting September 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment