Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Start of Something New.....

For the longest time I have had a passion for design.  I love changing things up, trying new ideas, searching for beautiful objects, refurbishing old furniture and accessories to make them beautiful.  I love the hunt for unique finds, envisioning how something horribly ugly can become amazing.  I love the thrill of entering a hole in the wall thrift store and finding items with potential.  I love it all so much, that I decided to do something about it!  Beginning September 1, I will be opening my own booth in the new Antiques Mall on Highway 1 in Lexington, SC.  What will I have in my booth, you might ask?  Everything from painted furniture, to framed chalkboards, mirrors, lamps, artwork - you name it!  I have an eye for fresh design and I will be bringing it to you in the booth!  Here is an example of my work, with much more to come in the weeks ahead:



Transformed into this:



and ultimatley into this in my foyer:


So, without further adieu, I introduce to you.....The Keeping Room!

No comments:

Post a Comment